2010年12月12日星期日

accomplishments of the replica Franck Muller watch Europeans at the time

How has your career evolved since you first started as a pro?My competitive career was nearing an end as my professional career was beginning. My mountaineering grew extensively and I was learning about the accomplishments of the replica Franck Muller watch Europeans at the time. I started climbing and skiing more. I like doing tricks, and I learned how to ride rails. I havent changed a whole lot. Im just as excited to ski as I ever was. You recently designed alpine touring boots, the Dalbello Virus and Virus Light. Is this a new career in design?As long as the only opinion I have to listen to is mine, I enjoy it immensely.

[Laughs.]Ive been designing my own AT boots for years.I cant stand it when we come up with good ideas but they dont fit the parameters of the stereotypical ski products, but little by little the things that interest me get into consumers hands. Now Im helping replica Vacheron Constantin watch companies merchandise stuff. People can feel bombarded with options, so I put together suggested kits.What has enabled you to ski for a living for some two decades now?Well, Im extremely blessed with good health. Thats obviously the most important thing.

I love what Im doing. Thats a cliche but its true. I ski because I want to ski. And I havent drank any alcohol in 19 years, maybe thats why Ive stayed in physical health.Whyd you quit booze?Believe me, I raised hell like no tomorrow. The reason I quit replica Louis Vuitton watch drinking was because I went through two sixmonth county programs. Yeah, I went to jail twice. I realized there aint no skiing in jail at all, so I just quit.Do you think there are any misconceptions about you amongst the ski moviewatching masses?Im a better mountaineer than most people I know. I dont care, I dont promote it.