2010年12月12日星期日

I get a kick out replica Zenith watch of skiing in places like Wisconsin

I get to ski in the nicest places in the world, but Im curious about where most people ski everyday.These tours are pretty . We just show up with swag from my sponsors and ski with people for a day or two.I get a kick out replica Zenith watch of skiing in places like Wisconsin and Minnesota and western New York. I think the big hills could learn a lot from the small hills. Theyre like social clubs. This year were going through the Pacific Northwest—you know, Anthony Lakes, Crystal, Hood Meadows.How did your involvement in The Edge of Never come about?

[Writer] Bill [Kerig] was doing research for a film called Steep and he called me just for research. I was just mentioning the Kye Petersen, Trevor Petersen, Chamonix replica Baume & Mercier watch connection, thinking it would be a nice vignette in another film. Lo and behold, he found it compelling enough for a film in general about Chamonix. Believe me, all of us were questioning and thinking, yeah, good luck with that one, but he kept his nose to the grindstone. Amongst a lot of skepticism, they ultimately put together a very very unique piece of work.

I am pleased with the way it turned out. Its not your blownout madeforTV documentary, and its not a highaction ski film. Its unique. Its two hours, and you can replica Chanel watch actually sit down and watch it.Did you learn anything from filming it?I didnt learn a whole lot. It was natural. No one was putting on any faces for the film. We had a good time introducing Kye to the mountains he father loved, and we no doubt left an impact on him. Its been several years since the footage was created and since then Kye and I now ski a lot.